USEFUL TIPS FOR A CORRECT MAINTENANCE ON PROJECTOR LIFTS AND SCREEN WINCH SYSTEMS
ScreenInt products have a 2 years’ warranty, whereas the motorized ones have an additional warranty of 5 years on the motor.
In order to keep the products functioning perfectly, correct maintenance is extremely important.
How to take care of screen winch systems and motorized projector lifts?
To prevent damages, we advise to:
- Every six months, check the ceiling fixing brackets of the screen winch system and of the brackets to the screen’s housing, taking care that plugs and screws are perfectly intact.
- Check that steel wires are in perfect conditions. No fraying of the PVC covering or of the cables should be visible. In case an anomaly is found on the wires, try to understand which is its origin, in order to fix it promptly.
- Check that rolling up and rolling down is working properly, without frictions or decelerations.
- On projector lifts, it is also compulsory to check the screws that hold the projector to the lift’s structure.
- On screen winch systems, it is mandatory that the winch and projection screen operate at different times, at first the winch and after the screen – never activate both at the same time.
In case you need to proceed with maintenance operations, to avoid worse damages, we recommend to contact the dealer you purchased the unit from; so you will be sure that the product will be handled directly by ScreenInt that will repair it in the best way, whenever it is possible.