SCREEN WINCH SYSTEM FOR SCREENS FROM 300 TO 450 CM. OF WIDTH
This SCREEN WINCH SYSTEM is a particular lift that enables to lower until 7 mt. electrical screens from 300 cm. to 450 cm. of width. The Screen Winch is supplied with an RF remote control. Furthermore, the motor offers the possibility to be controlled by three wired low voltage contact closures. It is supplied with six brackets: three for fixing the winch to the ceiling and three for mounting the screen to the beam. A cable coiler, to be fixed to the ceiling behind the screen winch, is included; its purpose is to supply power to the electrical projection screen. A SAFETY DEVICE is built-in in order to offer maximum security in case of any failure of the mechanism.
• MOTOR POWER
• POWER SUPPLY
230V / 50 Hz
• ROLL DOWN SPEED OF SCREEN WINCH SYSTEM
• TWO STRONG STEEL CABLES DIAMETRE 3 MM.
Breaking test load: 350 kg. for each cable
• SCREEN WINCH HOUSING DIMENSIONS:
2060x200x170 mm. (WxDxH)
• BEAM DIMENSIONS: 45X90 MM. (DXH)
Length of the beam is approximately the same of the length of the projection screen housing
• NET WEIGHT OF THE SCREEN WINCH SYSTEM:
• MAXIMUM LOAD THAT CAN BE HUNG TO THE BEAM
• SAFETY DEVICE AND CABLE COILER INCLUDED
• ON THE SCREEN WINCH CAN BE ONLY MOUNTED MAJOR SCREENS
from 300 cm. up to 450 cm. of width.
• SCREEN WINCH SYSTEM PLUS SCREEN HOUSING IN CLOSED POSITION
minimum height 52 cm.